Sunday, October 26, 2014

Gympie Relay for Life ~ 2014

The kids joined me for the relay this year.
Another great event.
Gympie raised more than $100 000 and our teams raised almost $6000!

Our team 
Gold City Steering & Suspension 1 & 2

Zumba time!

Brydie & Ava doing well to keep up




Carrying the team baton


Selling lap bead strings






Our littlest team members doing some fund raising

6:30am Sunday morning, Isaac went back to bed after this photo for my birthday


Early morning walking

Looking cute!



Our fearless leader, well, one of...

The closing ceremony

The final lap



Well done Gympie!

My birthday roses from Janita and my lap bead necklace with 46 beads for my 46th birthday!


And here's a video from our event that I found on Facebook...


No comments:

Post a Comment