Monday, June 29, 2015

Disney on Ice ~ 2015

The day after the Open Day on the farm, Ava and I drove to Brisbane to see Disney on Ice for the third time.
After the massive day on Sunday, I was trying to unwind at Greg and Trish's when Aunty Cathy and my cousin Tony came in and started asking about Ava and I going to Disney on Ice the next day. It was then I had the sickening feeling of realization that I'd left the tickets at home in Dagun!
Thankfully Aunty Cathy's son-in-law (my cousin's husband) Graham works at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre. Tony quickly got on the phone to him and he said it would be no problem if I just showed them the credit card that I bought the tickets with.
I could hardly sleep with worry, but Graham said he'd meet us at the ticket office to make sure everything was fine.
He did and it was! There were lots of other people who had done the same thing.
So...we got to enjoy the show after all...




































No comments:

Post a Comment